Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

IIIIIIIIT'S BAAAAAAACK!!

But really, wow. What a major improvement to the originals (which were still amazing). I was thoroughly impressed. Can't wait for more!! This is definitely your best work yet.

DO IT UP LIKE THE PRO YOU ARE.

Zelda Pitch Zelda Pitch

Cool concept. Wind Waker is my favorite console Zelda game.

The special effects and smear drawings were great, but you need to pay more attention to how their forms (especially Link's face at the end when the camera is spinning around him) move through space. They'd change size or shape for no reason.

Little Merry Ego Little Merry Ego

I'm not a fan of the whole "anime-style made outside of Japan" thing, but I think it can fit this piece in a way. I think there's a beautiful concept that deserves exploring, and I think that this is a very precise animation on said subjects (as literal or metaphorical as one takes it)... 4/5 for excellent idea, extremely satisfying animation and such... But in a style I think is too anime-ish. Nothing against those that can draw it, but if I want to see something in an "anime" style, I'd prefer to see something from the country who does it best.

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

Brilliant. Totally brilliant.

You've emulated the fun, charm and silliness of Banjo-Kazooie flawlessly. It's a joy to play something that's such a perfect homage to the classics.

Also, for those of you wondering about the eggplant, think about the Ice Key from the first Banjo game. Good ol' Stop n' Swop.

Zombie Goes Up Zombie Goes Up

One of the most fun games on Newgrounds I've ever played.

And the music is amaaaazing.

Loondon Loondon

It was awesome!

Although more like a visual novel in ways, I was greatly impressed by the art and story. It was right up my alley.

The ONLY thing that bugged me was the spelling and grammar after a while. It was like whoever wrote it got lazy. That's the only reason I'm giving it an 8. Other than that, I loved it.

CC: The Sand Men CC: The Sand Men

This screams Banjo-Kazooie. In a good way. I love the melody. It flows so perfectly and it makes me feel adventurous!

C-c-crush! - Spooky loop C-c-crush! - Spooky loop

This is so damn different... I love it. The warbliness(?) of it really adds in some extra charm. It's a super short loop, but the weirdness of it really sets it apart. It's just not normal, and that's why it works so well.

TI:.Spooky Status Fix TI:.Spooky Status Fix

It's so spooky that I threw up jack-o-lanterns and candy corn. And ghouls. Can't forget the ghouls.

Awesome spooky song.