CC: The Sand Men CC: The Sand Men

This screams Banjo-Kazooie. In a good way. I love the melody. It flows so perfectly and it makes me feel adventurous!

C-c-crush! - Spooky loop C-c-crush! - Spooky loop

This is so damn different... I love it. The warbliness(?) of it really adds in some extra charm. It's a super short loop, but the weirdness of it really sets it apart. It's just not normal, and that's why it works so well.

TI:.Spooky Status Fix TI:.Spooky Status Fix

It's so spooky that I threw up jack-o-lanterns and candy corn. And ghouls. Can't forget the ghouls.

Awesome spooky song.

/|\Sleepless GhostShip/|\ /|\Sleepless GhostShip/|\

I totally don't wanna watch Pirates of the Caribbean after hearing this.

Nope.

No way.

Okay, I was lying. Awesome pirate-y theme here. You get all the stars and all the votes. 5 across the board.

Sideshow freak Sideshow freak

I love spooky carnival music. It's so great. You nailed the perfect spooky carnival. Well done!

Time Travel Theme/Loop Time Travel Theme/Loop

Oh, man... What can I say...

This is awesome. It's the perfect loop. It gives off some really mysterious vibes while being arcade-y and futuristic. I've listened to it like 30 times just looping in the background.

Voted 5/5, scored 5/5 stars. I love this.

[Trap Or Treat] [Trap Or Treat]

This has a very Tyler the Creator vibe to it. I love how sinister it is for being such a short little tidbit. Well done. :D

Dr Zalost Tribute Dr Zalost Tribute

Favorite episode of Courage. This song was one of the reasons it was so damn good. You nailed it perfectly!

Also, I love the little bit at the end. Made me giggle. :D

Run Di Riddim Run Di Riddim

Bomberman Hero to the MAX. This is incredible. Everything about this screams Bomberman Hero.Technical yet sophisticated,

Random Encounter Random Encounter

I dunno if you've ever played Riviera: The Promised Land, but this is very reminiscent of it in terms of overall tone and melody. And that's a good thing. The melody is entrancing and if I were to play a game with this as the battle theme, I'd stick around extra long in said battles just to listen to it. Amazing job on this, I love every last second of it.