Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

IIIIIIIIT'S BAAAAAAACK!!

But really, wow. What a major improvement to the originals (which were still amazing). I was thoroughly impressed. Can't wait for more!! This is definitely your best work yet.

DO IT UP LIKE THE PRO YOU ARE.

Zelda Pitch Zelda Pitch

Cool concept. Wind Waker is my favorite console Zelda game.

The special effects and smear drawings were great, but you need to pay more attention to how their forms (especially Link's face at the end when the camera is spinning around him) move through space. They'd change size or shape for no reason.

Little Merry Ego Little Merry Ego

I'm not a fan of the whole "anime-style made outside of Japan" thing, but I think it can fit this piece in a way. I think there's a beautiful concept that deserves exploring, and I think that this is a very precise animation on said subjects (as literal or metaphorical as one takes it)... 4/5 for excellent idea, extremely satisfying animation and such... But in a style I think is too anime-ish. Nothing against those that can draw it, but if I want to see something in an "anime" style, I'd prefer to see something from the country who does it best.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

I can see that you rated it "Adult" now, haha.

I totally agree with the rating change, but it doesn't take away from how amazingly hilarious this short is. I love it. I've shown all my friends. Oh god, it's just priceless. It's animated pretty damn well, and I can't get enough of the "UNH UNH UNH" girl moments. They're just hilarious. XD Good job. Make more. Peace out.

The Reward The Reward

I saw this the first day it was put onto Vimeo. Glad to see it spreading to Newgrounds. This is and has been my favorite animated short of all time, and I'm so glad that you guys are turning it into a series. I wish I could have pledged the highest amount on Kickstarter (or any amount; I'm a poor art student in college, haha). You guys are doing an amazing job and I can't wait to see more of what you have to offer.

Super Smash Super Smash

I'm giving this 4.5/5 for one main reason: It was AMAZING, but damn, hold out on the tweens. I understand the fast and rowdy nature calls for a lot of quick movements and such, but some of the tweens just seemed really awkward and out of place. That being said, it was thoroughly enjoyable, exciting, and overall unexpected. An excellent modernized twist on the Mario Bros. and definitely one of my favorite submissions of all time.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

You have no idea... How happy I was... That Boktai was included in this collab. <3 <3 <3

That alone gets 5 stars. Bravo. BRAAAAAVO. :D

Vinegar Tea Party Vinegar Tea Party

Awesome. :D

We all know that this is how the Revolution was TRULY fought!

DestructoBox responds:

TRULY!

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

Really, really funny!

Great job, I've been waiting for this for what seems like an eternity! Thanks for delivering, it was great! The ONLY thing that made it a bit less funny was the newscast... It strayed a bit and didn't feel like I was watching the same thing as the past 5 episodes. Still, you get a 10/10 and a 5/5 for capturing the stalkerness of, err... My Wife...

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

I laughed so hard I cried.

I gotta say, each of these episodes are amazing. The humor never gets old, and how you managed to turn Professor Layton into something as dysfunctional as that.

Bravo. 5/5 10/10 for sure. Keep 'em coming.